CS GROUP – France is a large and very innovative company based in Paris – France, with subsidiaries in Europe, Asia, as well as in North America, and listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.
Prime contractor for the design, integration, and operation of intelligent & cyber-protected mission-critical systems, CS is a partner of choice in the sectors of defense and security, space, as well as aeronautics, energy, and industry. Acknowledged as a very innovative company, CS participates in numerous French competitiveness clusters, as well as European Commission and ESA programs.
CS’ Defense & Security Business Unit provides its systems and products to major organizations such as Civil Security, ENSOSP, Police forces and ministries of Defence all over the world, DGA, Nexter, RUAG, Indra, Naval Group, Thales, Leonardo, Airbus, Saab, ESA, Sagem, NATO, IBM, EDF, CEA, EDF, TechnicAtome, Civil Airports, ANSPs, etc.
In May 2020, CS’ Defense Business Unit merged with DIGINEXT, its prestigious 100% owned subsidiary, to form a European leader employing 700 experts in the field of Defense and Security. Created in 1996 with the ambition to invent, develop and offer next-generation products blending both real and virtual worlds for critical mission planning, training and assistance to mobile users, DIGINEXT (www.diginext.fr) is internationally recognized for its capacity to innovate, its S&T excellence as well as for both the quality and performance of its products for the Security, Defense, Industry, and Transport sectors
CS’ Defense & Security Business Unit is today in charge of major projects such as the design, development, and deployment of:
- Tactical and X-Reality training systems for civil security organization and military forces.
- X-Reality Training systems for complex operation such as the maintenance of aircrafts for Airbus or helicopters for the European Organisation for Joint Armament Co-operation (OCCAR).
- Surveillance, protection and defense systems for critical infrastructures (nuclear power plants, harbors, water distribution networks, telecommunication infrastructures, military sites…) exploiting the Digital Twin concept
- The French MoD Counter-UAV systems.
- Air Traffic Control Towers and Approach Control Centers for French Air Forces and Civil Airports (Paris CDG, Orly, Le bourget…) including 360° training simulators.
- Voice Communication Systems for French Air Forces, NATO as well as for Civil Air Navigation Service Providers (France, Switzerland…).
Point of contact: firstname.lastname@example.org